Insulation Bricks are high porosity bricks having a porosity of more than 45%. These durable and sturdy bricks are available with a low thermal conductivity that ensures to minimise heat losses. These high-quality bricks are ideal for maximising the heat conservation within the furnace. We develop these bricks using high-quality clay minerals that include 50-80 % silica (SiO2) and 18-44 % alumina (Al2O3). These are excellent bricks for different re-heating processes; hence they are used in blast furnaces, glass melting furnaces, and waste incinerators. Rectangle Insulation Bricks are provided with grade D organic filler that burns out during the manufacturing process to ensure to provide consistent and control pore structure.
These bricks come with high purity and excellent composition without any contamination to ensure thermal shock resistant features. They are available in different types that sinter in high temperature to be energy-saving materials for insulation purposes.
Features of Insulation Bricks:
- High thermal insulating capability along with a low bulk density
- Excellent mechanical strength with high workability
- Top thermal resistant features under a range of adverse atmosphere conditions
- Resistant to high-temperature, shocks, and abrasion under different environmental factors.
We produce the following types of Insulating Bricks:
- LightWeight Standard Insulation Brick (Hot Face Insulation and Cold Face Insulation)
- HFK Insulation Brick
- Insulation Mortar